Racquet and Tennis Club

Architect: Barry Donaldson Architects
Project Manager: John Driscoll
Client: RTC

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Racquet and Tennis Club was designed by Mckim Mead and White and built in 1906. The project consisted of redesigning the pool and spa
area as well as renovating the rear steel and concrete drive.

(Click thumbnails to enlarge image.)

<< go back